Monday, November 16, 2015

US Art Supply Large Mouth Single Dipper Palette Cup






Some people may use this different that I do. I use it as my water cup. When I just need a little bit to do my art. I do acrylic paint or watercolor. This works great for that aspect of my artwork. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • Wide mouth for easy access with a leakproof screw cap
  • Each cup holds 1 oz (30 ml) and measures 1-3/5" (4.1 cm) in diameter x 3/4" (4.4 cm) deep, with an opening diameter of 1-1/2" (3.8 cm)
  • Features a bottom clip that slides over the edge of your palette
  • Made of Plated Stainless Steel and weighs only 2-oz
  • Ideal for holding turpentine, linseed oil, and other mediums when you're painting out in the field

Purchase on Amazon at link below



No comments:

Post a Comment