Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Dance Lessons Starter Kit




I have always loved to dance. But after watching Dancing with the stars I wish I could dance like that only in my dreams right? Well I can have a little of my dream come through with learning to dance with this dvd. It starts with beginners and on up. Its a great way to learn as well in front of your own tv with nobody around watching. Learn at your own pace. It comes with 4 cd's to learn from. That includes Salsa, swing and Merengue. I have always loved to watch people do these styles of dance. It's fun to try and learn at the same time. I may not be perfect but I can learn at my own pace and adventually maybe get better. Making it easy to learn and follow instructions. You can rewind, pause as many times as you like which makes it much easier than in a studio some where which would make me nervous. Dancing is a fun activity to do and its a workout as well. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


Purchase on Amazon at link below

http://amzn.com/B00S7155KY

No comments:

Post a Comment