Wednesday, November 4, 2015

CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad - Mouse Pad


Oh how I love the keyboard and wrist pad. Just what I needed for my fibromyalgia hands and wrist. With these pads my wrist can relax with ease and the pain is no longer there. I would highly recommend them. The cushion is perfect amount for your resting wrest. They stick to the desk which is nice and they don't slip. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.





  • MADE OF DURABLE, HIGH-QUALITY FOAM - This keyboard wrist pad is made from High Quality Foam, Lightweight, Comfortable and Ergonomic! It is Durable and is Ideal for Longer Hours of Use
  • SO EASY TO USE - This Keyboard Wrist Pad Conforms to Hand Weight, yet does not lose its Shape. Its non-skid backing holds pad firmly in place.
  • PREVENTS INJURIES - This Product will Help you Maintain Proper Wrist Alignment, and Will Help you Avoid Joint and Wrist problems (rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome)
  • COMFORTABLE TO USE - The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad conforms to wrists for exceptional comfort

You can purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment