Wednesday, November 15, 2017

FLAMELESS TEA LIGHT SET OF 24




When I opened the tea lights each one had a battery clip on them so they were not using the battery during delivery. That way the battery life will last you if kept it in the package. 

There's 24 tea light candles so that is plenty to have on hand. I was surprised at the light just one little tea light candle gives out. 

I do think they give off a nice romantic relaxing type vibe. 

I look forward in using them throughout the days ahead. I think they would also be handy in case you have a power outage. At least there is enough light that you can use like a candle would display. 

These tea light candles are safe to use anywhere. You can use them as long as you want without worrying if you blew the candle out. 

They are all battery operated with lithium batteries. 

What's nice is they can transform a room into a special evening romantic wise for Anniversaries or special occasions.



 They are great for using inside and out. I think they are nice to sit around the tub when your relaxing. 

I love the fact that not only are they safe but they give off a flickering light just like a real candle.

 They come with pretty wraps with colors to choose from Copper, Silver, Gold, White and mixed with Ivory, Blush and Black. 

I think they are especially pretty if you sit them on top of a mirror top table. The reflection in the mirror is just beautiful. 



Below shows the correct way to do the paper Votives Wraps



#tealightcandles #frux

PURCHASE WITH LINK BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment