Saturday, November 4, 2017

Presto Photo Canvas Print



I recently got to review for this company. I got to choose a photo of my choice and get it turned into a canvas. One evening when the sun was going down me and my husband were at the beach. He started taking photos. That day he captured a photo of a man and women sitting in front of the shore. We both fell in love with this photo. So I was very pleased when this company asked if I would like to review for their store. It was so much fun I got to choose which wrap I wanted my canvas to be. I choose the Faux canvas print wrap. It is a 12x24 Panoramic Print. On there site you can see the different types of wraps they offer. When I received the canvas I was amazed at the clarity of the photo. It's just a beauty on canvas. We are very please with the entire experiences. When it came in the mail it was wrapped very nice so no damage could happen during shipment. That shows they take really good care of their products. I would highly recommend. Down below will be the reference photo in which they took to turn it into a canvas. Later when my husband hangs it on his office wall along side a painting that I did that will go along with this man and women on the beach. I will take more photos to share. 



No comments:

Post a Comment