Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Iccker Can Opener


                 Iccker Can Opener - Smooth Edge Touch Safe Cut





I will be the first to admit it, it did take me awhile to figure this can opener out. But once I did I was like, Wow that was really simple. 

I was making it out to be much harder than it was. Plus the can cut all the way around leaving not edges so I wouldn't get cut or my dog when he tries to get into the trash can.

 Also there was no paper cut around the can that left papers inside my can. It was just a really clean cut. As you can see in photo I opened a couple of cans and they all were very clean cuts. 

I would recommend this can opener if you are tired of  the sharp edges or the lid following into your food. Which seems to happen with a lot of can openers. 

Instructions Below




Click To Purchase On Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment