Thursday, November 30, 2017

Lasten Plastic Jewelry Organizer













I do all types of Arts and Crafts. So I am always playing with little items. I love making jewelry.


 So this container is really handy for storing my pendents. 

 That I buy online and they come in these tiny bags. So it's hard to keep up with them. But with having a storage container it comes in handy so I always know where my pendents are. 



This plastic storage container has divided grids with about 36 adjustable slots. They are removable dividers to give you more room for whatever you want to store inside.


 They are great for small or bigger items. You could store jewelry, crafting supplies or odd and ends.

 The box is a hard plastic so its sturdy to use. It's clear as well so you can see what you have inside. 

Even men could use this container for fishing supplies or medication and or tools. The ideas are limitless on what you could store. 

Even kids that make bracelets could use this storage box for storing their needs. 

I like the fact the lid locks shut and it's sturdy. You can be happy that the box isn't going to come open on you by accident. 

#Lasten


Purchase On Amazon At Link Below 

No comments:

Post a Comment