Saturday, December 2, 2017

Travel Paint Brush Set with Brush holder Case Stand 15Pcs




I got these brushes to review they came in a 15 piece set. It comes with a case to store your brushes in and to travel with them. 





There's a round tip, angular, oval, comb, filbert, flat, and a fan brush. 
This paint brush set contains 15 pcs of professional paint brushes
Liner Detail: #1, #2
Fan: #3
Round Rigger: #4, #5, #6
Comb: #7
Filbert: #8, #15
Flat: #9, #10, #11, #14
Angular: #12, #13





I recently had someone ask if I could paint their Jesus Nativity Figurines for them. They were complete white when I got them. So I thought perfect time to test out these brushes.


 I found them to be very professional type brushes. 

I didn't have any shedding or cracks from putting in water like some brushes I have tried in the past. They held up very well because I had to use them over and over.

 They handled well in my hand with enough grip to give comfort. I found them to be lightweight but enough weight that they were easy to manage. 



When it came to cleaning it was simple and didn't take anytime.

 On the figurines I had lots of challenges from full detail to small tiny details. The brushes worked great for each task. 




You can purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment