Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cat Heating Pad Electric Warmer Pad Mat




I wish I had of know about this product when I had my 16 year old cat she always would lay on anything that produced heat it didn't matter if it was our DVD player or our Satellite box. Anything she found that produced heat she would lay on since she was elderly and needed heat to help her body just like anyone that has joint pain would use heating pads or muscle pads.

 I recently got to try out this heating pad for pets. I had never heard of such a thing but sounded like a great invention. Since our heating pads would be way too hot for our animals. 




I have a cat that is 10 years old. Pictured above named Samie. He's starting to need heat for his joints. I also have a dog that get's cold very easily. 

So this heating pad for pets works really well for them. It doesn't produce ex- stream heat like our heating pad would. It's more a Luke warm heat. Maybe like a towel out of the dryer when it's cooled off. 

I know my animals love to lay on it. They will curl up on it on a cold day. Samie and Rocky share it so you can imagine how they have to curl up with each other just to keep warm but with the heating pad helps them keep the warmth between them.



 I am sure it helps them just like it would with our joints. 


The power cord is nice and long with a metal cord protector so they will not want to chew it. 

The temp is adjustable 77-131'F with built in power surge protector. 


The heating pad comes with a cover that is washable. 

It does take about 20+ minutes to get ideal temp. Which you can set with the remote. 

You can purchase at the below link


No comments:

Post a Comment