Tuesday, December 26, 2017

AuroTrends Microfiber Hair Towel



I recently got to review this microfiber towel. I know you have all seen them by now.

 They are really handy for us women with long hair. It's really nice for when we wash our hair and sit around playing on our phone or on the computer while waiting for our hair to dry. 

Seems that when you wear it after washing your hair that your hair will dry much faster.

 It's really easy to use and great for young girls and adults. Simple as 1,2,3 as shown in photo. 



I love using it while I put my make up on because not only does my hair dry much faster but it keeps my hair out of my eyes. 


Photo of me and my daughter drying out hair. Mine is purple and she took the pink. 




I love the fact the towels are super soft and luxurious.

 There's no picking on the skin like some towels do with your hands. I hate when that happens that is more annoying that static from towels.

 I haven't noticed any of those issues with these towels. I can run my hand across the towel with no issues. It's just so soft and smooth. 


Fit's any size and works great for drying your hair fast. They wash nicely and come out looking the exact same way.



You can purchase as link below


No comments:

Post a Comment