Friday, December 29, 2017

Ajazz GTC RGB Backlit Wired Mouse





I recently got this computer mouse to review. I was so excited to get this gaming mouse. 

Because it lights up with all different colors and it's really cool. 

But the issue is I received a dud because it doesn't work. So I was highly disappointed and I need to be completely honest in my review and that is it doesn't work so I can't say how it worked for me. 



All I can say is the below and that's what the sight says the mouse is suppose to do. 

I'll include all that information so you can better understand the mouse and make your own decisions like I said before mine didn't work and that was probably just a mishap.

 I am sure it works for others. 




You can purchase at link below


  • 【PROFESSIONAL STABLE DURABLE】Can set buttons, macro and color of the light as you like through the professional software. Professional high-accuracy optical sensor and aluminums alloy bottom plat allow you to do quick and high precision operations. It will become your trusted partner.

  • 【BEST HAND FEELING】 Streamline modeling, symmetric design on both sides, moderate size and weight, fits naturally in your hand. Top-level UV coating Technics, endowed the mouse with long-lasting soft surface and side face touch. The mouse will provide you the comfortable and delighted using experience all the time.

  • 【RGB LED BACK-LIGHT】Colorful RGB lighting zones from a spectrum of over 16.8 million colors, DPI buttons to change the default light color. Choose the color and the light mode you like freely, bring you wonderful visual experience and fun. Special button on the back to close the light.

  • 【BROAD COMPATIBLE】4 level default DPI correspond to 4 colors, 4 level adjustable polling rate, just plug and play, perfect for playing games, official using and daily using. Compatible with Windows XP 7/8/10 Mac OS Linux.

  • 【2 YEARS WARRANTY】2-Years Manufacturer's Warranty and Unconditional 30 days Money-back Guarantee. Any request or suggestion of our products, please feel free to advise us. Ajazz always focus on designing and making the best products and providing the best customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment