Friday, December 8, 2017

Marilyn Monroe Womens Ladies Fleece Lined Footless Black Leggings With Lip Embroidery






These Marilyn Monroe Womens Ladies Black Leggings are great they are fleece lined. 

I love them. They are warm and not thin like some leggings. 




 They have the inside fleece material but they are lightweight. 

Plus they are Marilyn Monroe with a Lip Embroidery. Super cute and comfy.


Made with 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. I like how comfortable they are versatile so you can dress them up with boots and a sweater. Of just wear as workout gear. So the style is up to you.

 You'll want to stay in them all day and they move with your body. 

 Not thin and see through like some leggings I have seen ladies wear.

 The inside is fleece lined and they are warmer than most leggings. I haven't noticed any sagging or slipping. 





I think they would make a great Christmas present or present for anyone that loves wearing leggings or if they are a fan of Marilyn Monroe. 


Great for exercise, yoga, for relax or go out in. 
They were easy to wash and I didn't notice any problems. 








No comments:

Post a Comment