Friday, January 2, 2015

2 Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel☆Brightening Eye Cream☆ Review.


I have some bags, puffiness, wrinkles and dark spots around my eyes so I was hoping to see some results. I've used it since I received so within a week I have seen some improvement my eyes. The Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel has a very light, refreshing cucumber scent, I love that because it makes me feels like I’m putting cucumbers on my eyes. I love that it absorbs easily and has a slight cooling effect. This gel glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly. It is light and not greasy. I look forward in continued us and hopefully I will continue to see improvement. The Eye Bright Gel is gluten-free, vegan-friendly, and made in an FDA-registered facility in the United States. It’s 100% natural and 75% organic. The Eye Gel (Not Eye Cream) is specifically has an advanced formula for the delicate skin around your eyes to reverse the signs of aging. *I received from Tomoson for my unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment