Sunday, January 11, 2015

Xylitol Morning Pep



I will be the first to admit I LOVE SUGAR. So recently I got the opportunity to try an alternative. With trying to watch my calories and sugar in take I have a hard time because I do not do well with other types artificial sweeteners I had heard good things about Xylitol from my dentist actually. So I was intrigued to try it out. My issue with other sweeteners is they taste bitter and just upset my stomach. I did notice this was very fluffy grains of sugar. I put it in coffee and I was surprised there was no bitter taste too it. I was very pleased with the taste. I am happy to know I found an healthy alternative to sugar when I need some sweetness to my food or drinks. It works well in coffee, tea and oatmeal so far. Looking forward in trying it in other things. 
As a side note DO NOT let your dog eat anything with this sugar inside because its not safe for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment