Monday, January 19, 2015

Skinology 100% Pure Lemon Essential Oil




To me nothing smells as clean as lemon. There is just something about the scent of a lemon. I use this in my diffuser machine and it smells so yummy. Just like lemon candy. So clean and crisp. I can't say enough about how good it smells. I look forward in many uses with it. I will be making soap in the future with it. This 100% pure Lemon Essential Oil can be used natural antiseptic. It has a lot of different uses. You can use it as a  massage and aromatherapy to immune system and metabolism boosting effects. Just add a few drops of our Lemon oil to the glass of water you will have perfect energy booster refreshing drink full of antioxidants. Also might be used for all your home and kitchen cleaning and refreshing needs. 
Disclosure I received from Tomoson for my unbiased opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment