Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rimmel London Products

I received from Influenster to try out for my honest unbiased opinion. Rimmel London  eye makeup remover works great. Removes easily with a cotton ball swab. 


Long lasting and waterproof eye make up remover
• Gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting & waterproof make up, with no oily residue.
• Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.





I received from Influnester Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof eye liner. Works great goes on smooth. Only issue I had was it does tend to smear underneath my eyes. Not sure could be because I have allergies. But it does go on strong and bold just like I love. I had no irritation from using it and I love it other wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment