Saturday, January 24, 2015

RepHresh




A couple years ago I had to have a hysterectomy. Which was a good and bad thing. Yes my problems were gone but I had a new issue and it was dryness and constant getting yest infections. So when I got the opportunity to try this free from Smiley360 I jumped at the chance. Even though after this many years after having my surgery I don't have all the same issues. But occasionally I still have dryness problems. This is a great product for women, if you have dryness or odor. It helps keep your body's ph balanced. You can use it once every 3 days. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients and read all the safety information. Each applicator is individually wrapped. I love it cause it makes me feel fresh and clean. Also helps with dryness so I know longer have that issue. Keeps you PH balanced and I know all women want that. I highly recommend this and it will help your marriage so you dont' have to worry about the constant dryness any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment