Thursday, February 12, 2015

Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel




I received this from Tomoson to give my honest unbiased opinion. I have tried so many eye gels, creams just about anything you can imagine. I'm always searching for something to work for my eyes cause that seems to be the main concern for my skin right now. I have puffy, bags and crow's feet starting and I want to fight it all I can. So I was excited when I got the opportunity to try this product. I opened it and noticed it was very similar to some I had tried in the past. That was until I put it on my face and within a few minutes looked at my eyes. I had to take a double check because I was shocked at how much different my eyes looked. They looked smooth and it got rid of the puffiness and the crow's feet had faded. I hope with continued use I will seem more and more improvement in my skin. As of right now this is the best I have come across as an organic eye gel. It has a cooling cucumber in it that soothes and awakens puffy eyes. Hyaluronic Acid plumps and hydrates while peptides and plant stem cells rejuvenate skin on a cellular level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment