Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oil



Lemon Essential Oil has been known to be antiseptic and antimicrobial. It's great for cleaning with. Its antioxidant properties make it a great addition to skincare recipes. The smell is invigorating & uplifting freshly peeled lemons. I love the smell of lemons. So fresh and invigorating. The lemon oil smelled great, was really easy to use. The bottle is a medicine dropper style cap which makes dispensing the amount you need is easy and quick. This is great to use in a diffuser that is what I prefer to do with it. A few drops in it and my house smells like lemon drops. Lemon has to be one of my favorite scents. As soon as the package arrived I could smell the essential oils.


Peppermint Essential Oil I could smell this through the box. That's how strong and powerful this scent is. I recently found out that you can use this on animals Spraying peppermint oil on the fur of your cats or dog, and around the house, makes an effective and safe natural flea repellent. I also found out its great for 
keeping your house free from mice and spiders. Which I need since I live beside a farm. I'm looking forward in using this in my diffuser and throughout my house. It also has a medicine dropper making it easy for dispensing. I received from Tomoson for my unbiased opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment