Monday, February 16, 2015

Lavender Eye Pillow



I received this from Tomoson to review for my honest unbiased opinion at a discount price. You know those days you come home from work or School and your eyes are so tired. You just need to close them to relax those tired puppies. This lavender eye pillow is so perfect for that. You put it in the freezer in a plastic bag for about 1hr to 2hrs at the most. Take it out of the bag and go lay down some where quit. Place this over your eyes. You will be in la la land within minutes. Not only does it help relax your eyes the smell is relaxing. The lavender smell just puts you at peace. This is great for headaches, stressful tired days or when you need to just relax your eyes maybe from looking at the computer all day or from reading. I love this product and I look forward in using it for a very long time. I love my lavender eye pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment