Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cinnamon Kisses by Creekside


Recently I got to try Cinnamon Kisses by Creekside. I have to say yet again a wonderful product from this company. You can't go wrong with them they have the best essential oils that I have found. This one is just my favorite. It is so sweet, romantic and just has a calming feel to it. I love to come in the room and smell this lovely sent in the air.Smells like sweet candy kisses. Candy's in mind would be hot tamales or red hots. It's so prefect to set a Valentine mood. That's what I plain on doing for my sweetie pie on Valentine's Day. Have my candles out they don't' have to be scented because I already have my ambience going with this Cinnamon Kisses essential oil in my diffuser. Makes your room romantic and sets the mood. 
  • A Sensual Blend of Orange, Cinnamon and Vanilla will keep your home or office in the Valentine’s Day mood

No comments:

Post a Comment