Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bird Feeder Squirrel Proof with Fruit Spike




I recently received this bird feeder through Tomoson to try for my unbiased opinion. I was so excited because anyone that knows me can say I love birds. I am an avid bird watcher. My perfect view would be out my bay window. My cats will also agree that is their viewing pleasure. This is a great bird feeder. It was easy to install with a screw driver and screws (screws included). It has a little branch, fruit spike and a little water bowl for the birds. I have only had it up for a few days and my birds are going nuts over it. They are sitting on the branch and just enjoying all of their new bird restaurant. I haven't been able to get a photo yet of birds on it because they run when I go to the window. I will keep this blog updated as soon as I get a photo of my birds on it. Today I had even a woodpecker enjoy himself. I think this is a cute bird feeder and I will enjoy looking at it. I know my birds are loving it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment