Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jara



The product is good for hiding the thinning areas. I think it would been better if we used a bonding spray. Because there was some fall outs. But it doesn't look strange because it looks exactly like real hair. You can sprinkle it on or use your fingers to spread it. I would add a note saying it would be nice if there was a way to remove the lid so you can tell how much is left. But the color matched up great. I was afraid it might be too dark but no it was perfect. I would recommend to people with thinning hair and need some cover up. Jara hair fiber is 100% natural human hair fiber used for thinning hair. It is a concealer that can be used for volumizing thin hair. Jara fibers are made out of natural human hair. They did give my husband a natural look. 

Purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment