Tuesday, December 8, 2015

20 oz Moscow Mule Copper Mugs




What is not to love about this Moscow Mule Copper Mug? Nothing it's absolutely great. I love it. It actually holds more drink than the average copper mugs I have tried before. The copper in my opinion is very nice. I didn't have any scuffs or marks of any kind. Others I have tried arrived scuffed up from other companies. But that was okay since I know copper is natural. This mug is very nicely made and packaged. It was packaged inside a padded box and then the mug was inside another black box that looked like a gift. I can see why they take very well care of how they deliver their products. I would highly recommend getting these copper mugs. I could also see giving them as gifts. They keep your drinks super cold and I love a cold refreshing drink. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • AUTHENTIC MOSCOW MULE MUG - HANDCRAFTED BY ARTISANS - Each mug is individually handmade and expertly crafted by an Indian team of master coppersmiths. You will never get two exactly the same!
  • BAR / RESTAURANT QUALITY PREMIUM STYLE MUGS - High quality with a unique hammered style and stylish stainless steel handle, The Kicking Mule mugs are made from 100% heavy gauge solid copper, 16 ounce, unlined (no nickel or tin) and are coated with a food safe lacquer to help preserve beauty and luster. You will not find finer barware.
  • ICE COLD DRINKS WITH A KICK! - Watch your mule mug frost up when you add ice, vodka, and ginger beer - heavenly! Try it with water, iced tea, whisky and any other drink you take with ice. Maybe try it with another cocktail such as Mint Julep or Kentucky Mule.

No comments:

Post a Comment