Friday, December 11, 2015

S3 High Quality Stainless Steel Liquid Soap


This stainless steel soap dispenser was easy to set up. Just poured my liquid soap into the container and screw on top pump. That was easy enough. Plus it's pretty being stainless steel that is one of my favorite products. The pump worked great after the first couple of pumps to get it started. I really like it and it looks nice sitting on my sink. I needed one for my kitchen. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.










  • HIGH QUALITY: Stainless Steel (304) rust free Soap Dispenser
  • STYLISH: Top quality pump with nice feel suited to a number of Kitchen and Bathroom styles
  • EFFICIENT: large capacity, durable and better than using plastic dispensers
  • FUNCTIONAL: Soft to touch pump can be used with one hand, nicely weighted avoids slipping easily
  • CLEAR BODY: Easy to see how much soap is left


Purchase on Amazon at link below


No comments:

Post a Comment