Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Reusable To-go Travel Mug with Protective Lid & Heat Resistant Non-slip Grip



I love my travel mug. I am very pleased with it. It's better than I expected. It's different than most travel mugs. The cup itself is made of a different material yet it looks like one of those cups you would get at a restaurant that you wish you could use over and over again. With this cup you can. The lid slips right on top and the heat slip slide right off if you need to remove it during wash. It fits perfect in my car cup slot. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.



  • ►A PERFECT TRAVEL MUG: Introducing a 16oz travel mug that have a lid and a heat resistant non-slipping grip replacing plastic , paper and Styrofoam mugs.
  • ►PREMIUM QUALITY: 100% Organic mug made with Bio-degradable, organically grown rice husk material for long-lasting use. Different from paper, glass and steel to-go mugs available in the market. FDA-Approved and BPA-Free
  • ►A HEALTH ALTERNATIVE: This mug is made of 100% natural rice husks organic fiber without any chemicals additive

You can purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment