Friday, December 11, 2015

Home-it Stainless Steel Bread Box for kitchen



I really love this stainless steel bread box. I was in need of a breadbox so bad because of bread being cluttered on my counters or needing cabinet space. This hides the bread away and keeps it away from any possible unwanted critters that might be an unwelcome guest. It holds quite a bit of  bread since I use mostly one loaf of bread and two packs of buns. I sit two packs of buns on top of each other then my loaf bread the long way. It fits nicely.  Plus a stylish breadbox on my counter. As you can see in photo. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.








LIMITED TIME OFFER PRICE MAY INCREASE SOON- THIS ITEM IS COVERED BY HOME-IT FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE Swing Down door opens and closes smoothly bread bins Cool, Dark Interior keeps bread and baked goods fresh Large capacity bread bin made of brushed stainless steel bread boxes Stainless steel sleek style makes an attractive addition to any kitchen counter and complements the rest of the stainless steel kitchenwares Dimensions of the bread box are 16.5" x 10" x 8" bread boxes for kitchen

http://amzn.com/B00O5AHWDO

No comments:

Post a Comment