Friday, April 3, 2015

CLD BrandsTM Artist Organizer Arts and Crafts Box




CLD BrandsTM Artist Organizer Arts and Crafts Box


I'm an arts and crafts type of girl. I am always running out of spaces to store my stuff. This arts and crafts box came in real handy for me cause I can organize my buttons, stickers, jewels, brushes or whatever I like. 
It has a removable tray that is excellent for when you need to move things around or doing my arts and crafts. I can move it to another room without having to take the entire box. 
The handle fits my hand perfect for when I need to carry it or put in storage. I love the snap lock on the box I can always count on it being closed so my stuff will not fall out. 
The box is light weight, strong and well made. It's not a piece of plastic like some items you might see. This is very well made and you can be proud to have it in your arts and crafts storage. 
It fits just about anywhere I need to store it. So I can stay organized and ready for my next project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment