Monday, April 13, 2015

Glutino


What is Gluten you might ask? 

 It is a general name for the proteins found in wheat (durum, emmer, spelt, farina, farro, KAMUT, khorasan wheat and einkorn), rye, barley and triticale. Gluten helps foods maintain their shape, acting as a glue that holds food together. Some people like my self have issues with Gluten. You can have digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhea and even constipation. You can also have fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten. Even the dreaded migraine headache which I suffer with often.

So recently I got to try out some products and I was really excited because they were down my alley. Because I have issues with Gluten, Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia.  The products are listed below with information to follow. I had fun trying them out and if they ever want me to try anything else I would be highly honored. I loved each and every one I got to try. It felt great eating snacks that didn't cause me to have any bloating issues for a change.

Over at Glutino they feel that:
To embrace a gluten free life is to embrace a bountiful life.  A life filled with possibility and opportunity.  A life unhampered by “can’t” and “don’t” and “won’t”.  A life where our bodies and hearts and minds are balanced and in tune.

 I will also add a link below so you can check out their website. 



Yankee Cornbread Mix

I grew up on cornbread so I was going to be a skeptic when it comes to this. But little did I have to worry cause it hit the spot. As you can see in the photo it came out perfect. Perfection I might say. The bottom browned and the top golden. The taste and the one word to describe would be "AMAZING"..My entire family agreed we gobbled this cornbread up like it was Thanksgiving day.




Double Chocolate Chip Cookie

"WOW" is one word I would say for the Double Chocolate Chip Cookie by Glutino. Those cookies were gone in our house within two days. Litterly in just two days. Everyone in my house of four loved those cookies. They have a crunch to them and loaded with great tasting chocolate. The the bite is perfection in a cookie. I cannot say enough about these cookies. 

Did you know? 
The Mayans used to kill for chocolate. And then they would offer it to the gods. What a waste.

Glutino Gluten Free Buffalo Style Pretzels

 They are fantastic and the one word I would describe them would be "BAM" cause they hit the spot. They have a bite that get's ya and a crunch that keeps ya. Love them so much I could eat them just about all the time. I love spicy and these have a kick that I love. 

They say: 
The name “Buffalo” is derived from the stampede effect that results from opening a single bag in public.

Gluten Free Blutino Pretzel twist
 Delicious gluten-free pretzel twists free of wheat, gluten, milk, and casein. The one word to describe the pretzel twists would be "BAM". You know those evenings sitting at home and you just need something to snack on while watching tv or just an anytime type of snack? Well these pretzel twists are perfect for that. You can't go wrong with them they have a great crunch and they hit the evening snacking monster they will have him sent on his way. 








No comments:

Post a Comment