Saturday, April 25, 2015

PURGGO Car Eco-Purifier

PURGGO Car Air Freshener - Auto Odor Eliminator, Remover, Neutralizer, Absorber - Made with 100% Bamboo Charcoal


Recently I got to review the Purggo car air freshener. I place it in my truck. Since receiving the air freshener we have rode home with burgers with onions and lots of pizza's.. Which normally would leave odors in my truck. I have noticed there is no odor what so ever in there since putting the Purggo car air freshener in my truck. I wish I had known about this sooner cause it really does help. 
LASTS MORE THAN 365 DAYS WORKS 24/7 PASSIVELY & ELIMINATES / ABSORBS ODOR Contains NO FRAGRANCE, NO CHEMICALS, NO PLASTIC. Purggo is made with 100% Bamboo Charcoal that naturally absorbs odor.

Link to where you can purchase it is below

No comments:

Post a Comment