Saturday, April 4, 2015

Supreme Infusion Water Bottle BPA-free - 25 Oz.



               Supreme Infusion Water Bottle 

                        BPA- free - 25 Oz. 



Simply toss your favorite fruits, veggies or tea into the infusion basket, fill up with water, give it a little shake and allow about 10 minutes for the infusion water bottle!


 I love the the design of the bottle it makes it different because it also opens from the bottom which is where your infuser is located. You can use the infuser or not depending on your mood and choice. I have received many compliments on my bottle everyone always says to me you always have the best water bottles. The bottle I received was for the plain version but I wish I had ordered the one with the logo cause it's one of my favorite sayings. The bottle is very well made, sturdy and looks great. It also comes with a cool FREE sports backpack and fitness eBook. Recipes below for some infused water. 




* Green tea+Mint+Lime: Fat burning, digestion, relieves headaches, congestion and freshens breath.

* Strawberry+Kiwi: Immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, cardiovascular health and digestion

* Cucumber+Lime+Lemon: Water weight management, appetite control, relieves bloating, hydration, and digestion

* Lemon+Lime+Orange: Digestion, immune defense, vitamin C, relieves heartburn, (when consumed at room temperature)

No comments:

Post a Comment