Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri


The Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri
 with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

Recently I got to try out the Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri. This pan has Ceramic coating derived from nature. The Greblon ceramic coating was made in Germany. It has no harmful heavy metals or chemicals. I made sure to coat the pan with some oil before I used it of course after it was washed and cleaned. I made all types of eggs in the pan this morning. I was so impressed at how well each egg had cooked up. I also noticed there was no fumes or anything coming from the pan which a lot of times happen when you have a new pan.. But I was so relieved to see that even with scratch resistant ceramic. It is eco-friendly so there is no harmful fume.  The handle is made with silicone. The handle and pan has a great weight to it. Since I have Fibromyaglia my hands can't hold things as well as they use to but I am please this pan has a perfect weight to it. When it was time to wash up I found it was easy to clean and dry. Everything just slide right out because there was nothing stuck to the pan .. As an added bonus I notice you can put in stove but at a safe temp no higher than *350. The texture in bottom of pan showed in photo creates air pockets which distribute heat underneath.  The pan heated throughout the pan making cooking easy since it heated the entire pan. I really love this pan and would highly recommend it. I have tried many pans in my life. This has got to be the best so far. You can purchase with link below on Amazon.

10" Green Earth Frying Pan, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) On Amazon



Egg Whites And One Whole Egg

Frying Egg

Flipped Fried Egg


After Results Pan Is Spotless

No comments:

Post a Comment