Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Copper Wire LED String Lights,2 Set of Micro 30 LEDs Starry Lights




I do a lot of arts and crafts. I do wine bottles and mason jars. I put lights inside. These are perfect for that. They are tiny and give off great light. Very pretty color choices. They are easy and simple to get into my jars. I really enjoy this. Plus they come with batteries already installed. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review. You can purchase on Amazon at link below


#oakleaf




  • COPPER WIRE: Shape on whatever you like with this copper wire string lights, easy for both shaping and storage.
  • Easy TO USE: 30 Super Bright LEDs Lights on 4.9 Ft Long Copper Ultra Thin Wire,2 x CR2032 Batteries Required and Included
  • Beautiful Lighting:This LED fairy light is perfect for spice up your decoration and add welcome feelings to your outdoor weeding,party and home.You use these decor lights to DIY.
  • ENHANCED POWER RESISTANCE: With an improved power resistance for the lighting, it's able to work a consecutive 64 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment