Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Winkeyes AC 100-240V to DC 12V 10A Switching Power Supply Adapter + DC Power Splitter Cable 1 Female to 8 Male Connectors for CCTV Camera/ LED Strip Flexible Lights (12V 10A)




I recently got to try this power supply adapter. It takes up less space and gives me more room in the area I need it most. It comes with several plugs giving me multiple spots for my equipment that needs plugs. No more messy cords laying around with a big mess. It's a wonderful space saver. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review. You can purchase on Amazon at link below. 

http://amzn.com/B018G3ABWY

Power supply adapter:
-Universal AC input/Full range
-EMI/RFI: FCC part 15 Class B, EN55022 Class B
-High efficiency, long life and high reliability
-MTBF>50, 000 hours at 25o C

1 to 8 cable:
-Connector Type:Female 1 To 8 Male DC Power Splitter Cable
-Material(External):PVC Plastic
-Plug Diameter: 5.5 mm outer, inner 2.1 mm (2.1 x 5.5 mm Connector)
-Power: DC 12V

Package:
1 x 12V 10A Switching Power Supply Adapter
1 x DC Plug Cable
1 x Female 1 To 8 Male DC Power Splitter Cable 

No comments:

Post a Comment