Sunday, May 15, 2016

Women Crochet Bathing Suit Solid Crochet Swimsuit Monokini Knit Bikini Set



This bikini is crochet so I wouldn't wear it in the water. I would wear it more for parties or bathing in the sun. Or even boat trips. Also nice to wear on the beach. I ordered a size larger because I read the follow information so it would fit better. I got this for my niece to try out. She likes it and thinks it's cute. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review. You can purchase on Amazon at link below

  • The suit runs smalls, so to get 1 or 2 sizes bigger than your normal size, if you wear US clothing size. And check the detailed size at below and other customer's size at the review will help you to get the fitable suit.
  • Includes adjustable halter straps for comfortable fit
  • Characteristic sexy beach Bikini swimwear dress
  • The Bikini is made of Nylon Environmental health Material
  • Charming & stylish beach Bikini dress fits most girls or women

No comments:

Post a Comment