Sunday, May 15, 2016

Women's 50S Anchor Vintage Halter Swimsuits High Waisted Bikini Swimwear



One word for this bathing suit is Wow.. I really love it. It has the 50's style. It's really unique and special. I think it reminds me of a sailor. So cute and adorable. If you go by the guide listed below you can find the size that will fit you. One you do that you will find a suit that is so cute and different. I really like this style and design. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review. You can purchase the product on Amazon at link below


  • Stripsky Women's 50S Anchor Vintage Halter Swimsuits High Waisted Bikini Swimwear
  • Top:Push up Padding,Halter,tie at neck,Anchol printed,Vintage
  • As reference: M:32B 34A L:32C 34B XL:34C 36B 32D XXL:34D 36C 38B 3XL:36D 38C 40B
  • Size:M:US4-6(M) L:US6-8(L) XL:US8-10(XL) XXL:US10-12(XXL)XXXL:US12-14(XXXL)
  • Package Includes: 1 x Bikini set(top & bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment