Wednesday, May 25, 2016

LingsFire Portable Mini Flexible Rotating Neck Fan Rechargeable Battery Desktop Clip Fan USB Charging Fan (Green)


I really enjoy this fan. I have read reviews where some people are saying it doesn't stay charged long enough. Well I don't have to worry with that. Because I hook the charging cord up to my computer and it runs as long as I would like. I am surprised at how much air comes from it. I have it on my desk and it's in a room where I don't have many outlets so it's really a blessing in disguise for me. It hooks to my computer usb port and it's good to go. I truly can say I really enjoy this fan it keeps me cool. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review. You can purchase on Amazon at link below. 
#lingsfire
#minifan


  • Portable mini clip fan powered by rechargeable battery, convenient to carry anywhere and anytime.
  • Flexible neck blows in any direction and angle as you like.
  • Can be clip on strollers, cribs, working desk, bed, in the car, etc.
  • Micro USB charging cable and the rechargeable battery inside it.
  • A professional portable fan with integration of design, simple appearance and firm structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment