Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S6 Sandwave Case GPEL





I recently got to test out this Samsung Galaxy S6 case. I really like the design of it. It was super easy to put on my phone didn't cause any issues. The holes and photo slot cutouts are perfectly in line with the phone. It is a sleek design so it's not bulky. It fits perfect into my side pocket on my purse. It's lightweight and easy to hold. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review. You can purchase on Amazon at link below. 
#Samsung Galaxy S6
#phone case

  • SOPHISTICATED ABSTRACT PATTERNS: Add new warm and classy look to your Galaxy S6 with sophisticated abstract patterns while remaining thin and lightweight.
  • SHOCK ABSORPTION: The inner layer with dotted pattern absorbs and distributes the shock effectively.
  • ULTRA SLIM: GPEL Sandwave case is designed to protect your Galaxy S6 with precise port cutouts and without adding unnecessary bulk.
  • COMPATIBILITY: Samsung Galaxy S6 (all model)

No comments:

Post a Comment