Saturday, October 17, 2015

Angel Crafts 6" by 50' Transfer Paper Tape Roll w/ Grid - PERFECT ALIGNMENT

This is really nice transfer paper. I do a lot of crafting and art work that requires decals. This way I can use for transferring my images. It's hard to find a great transfer paper you can depend on. This was a very nice quality paper. I would recommend it to anyone. My brother also uses decals on his cornhole boards. There is many uses for transfer paper your mind will go wild with ideas.This is a great Transfer Paper and I think it's a great deal for the price. I am glad I had the opportunity to receive this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.





  • PREMIUM Transfer Paper Tape: 6 INCHES WIDE X 50 FEET LONG
  • DESIGNED and ENGINEERED to work with all brands of INDOOR / OUTDOOR Adhesive Vinyl from Provo Craft Cricut vinyl, Silhouette Cameo or Portrait vinyl, Pazzles, and so much more!!!
  • Angel Craft Transfer Tap has EASY ALIGNMENT and positioning with GRID backing pattern that makes transferring vinyl design SUPER QUICK and EASY!

Purchase on Amazon at link below 

No comments:

Post a Comment