Wednesday, October 7, 2015

iPhone 6 Plus Armor Case, Gravydeals







Really nice case and fits the phone great. It gives excellent protection. I really like the case and it was easy to put phone in. I feel it's much more safe in this case. I like the color as well. Several colors to choose from. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • Made from premium plastic and silicone, tightly grips your iPhone while absorbing shocks and bumps.
  • Comes in a variety of colors to suit your style.
  • Shock-resistant and drop-resistant design, completely protect your iphone from scratch,drop and dust.
  • Precise cutouts for complete access to all ports and buttons: speakers, volume keys, charger port, camera and home button.
  • Specially design for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch.


You can purchase on Amazon at link below 

No comments:

Post a Comment