Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser





I would say if you put this on normal mode it's going to be too strong for just a first timer. So I highly recommend starting on soft. Because putting it on normal mode you might see blood like my daughter did. So she has to use it on soft mode and so do I. Even on soft mode it still is strong. I would also recommend doing it in the shower because it will spray all over the place. Works good at getting teeth clean. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.


  • New version includes: High Quality Rechargeable Batteries, an easy to fill water tank, quiet motor and a tip release button.
  • BPA Free and FDA Approved. Extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill
  • Three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal Soft and Pulse. Two color coded and interchangeable tips are included for multiple users.
  • Rotating interchangeable nozzles great for multiple users, Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V~50/60Hz:
  • Provides and easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home

Purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment