Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bluetooth Car Kit, DBPOWER Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Music Receiver




I have tried many bluetooth car receivers and they have all failed me until I tried this. My husband called his mom using it in his car. His mom's response was you are coming through better than you ever have. The music sound quality sounds great. There's no static, it's just smooth. Plus easy to use and I would recommend cause it meets my standards and my husbands. We are pleased. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.






  • Complete Bluetooth hands-free car kit: Bluetooth adapter receiver; built-in microphone; dual port USB car charger; magnetic base.
  • Latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology: Full-speed transmission and low power consumption. Up to 10 metres range. Supports pairing two smarts devices at once. You will never miss a call again with this Bluetooth car kit.
  • High quality sound: Built-in microphone transmits your voice to your phone. Echo and noise cancellation ensure you non-stop wireless stereo music and clear phone calls.
  • Auto connection: Automatically power on and connect to the last paired device when starting the car. Play music and answer calls from two separate devices without disconnecting and repairing.
  • Bluetooth Car Kit, DBPOWER Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Music Receiver, Hands-Free Car Bluetooth Adapter Receiver (aptX, Built-in Mic, Car Charger)

Purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment