Wednesday, October 28, 2015

JOINT-RITIS




I received this Joint Ritis to try out for my unbiased opinion. I have really bad pain in my feet. Usually when I come home from work it's hard to get to sleep because of the pain in my feet. I started using this roll on pain reliever. I didn't notice any warmth or any cooling sensations like you do with some pain cream. All I noticed was it was easy to put on my feet. Because it was a roll on. I just rolled it on my feet in the areas that were hurting. I went to lay in bed and when I woke up I realized that I didn't have to toss and turn with the pain in my feet like I normally do. I also didn't have bad pain when I woke up like usual. 

Joint-Ritis contain skin conditioners lanolin, Glucosamine & Chondroitin to assume that frequent use does not dry the skin and cause conditions associated with some other topical analgesics. 

More information and you can also purchase at this website listed below
http://www.realjointritis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment