Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stainless Steel Beer Mug

Such a classy looking well made Stainless steel beer mug. I am in love with it. It to me is perfectly made. I love it. Keeps my drinks cold longer or hot whichever I am drinking from it. I really love it a lot. I would highly recommend it for the beer drinker or even coffee drinker in your life. It would make a great gift. I am so glad I have it to use in my family. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review.



  • Made of kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel.
  • The heat from your hand doesn't warm up your beverage.
  • Double walled with air in between, insulating your beverage from outside temperature.
  • Doesn't sweat, so no need for a coaster. Keep it in the freezer and dishwasher safe!
  • Your beverage stays ice cold or piping hot, while the outside of the mug stays room temperature


Purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment