Monday, October 26, 2015

Home Decor Dual Cooking Oil Sprayer





I really enjoy this 2 in 1 sprayer. Since I am trying to lose weight I like using this for my salads instead of using higher calorie dressings. I use this in one side a olive oil and the other a red wine vinegar then I have my own home style vinaigrette dressing. Which is great for me. I love spray so I don't over soak my salad it lightly mists my salads just enough. I received at a discount or free for my unbiased review



  • DUAL OIL & VINEGAR SPRAYER FOR HEALTHY COOKING : The 2-in-1 Oil Sprayer provides for healthier cooking. The 2-in-1 Mister for Olive Oil and Vinegar lets you choose your own combination of vinegar and olive oil you desire. Fill with any type of oil sprays extra-virgin olive oil, canola, vegetable, coconut, canola, sunflower, garlic oil - and Balsamic vinegar for the ideal salad dressing mister and for all your essential and gourmet cooking requirements.
  • PERFECT FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS: Dual olive oil and vinegar sprayer is perfect for weight watchers.See through,food grade safe dispenser shows levels.
  • NON-AEROSOL & CLOG FREE: The 2-in-1 Oil Sprayer stays clog free. Our oil sprayer has an adjustable trigger to prevent unwanted clogging and messy drip outs. No propellant, aerosol and added chemicals. Our Oil Sprayers are both FDA approved and BPA free.
  • ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER & BETTER THAN PUMP SPRAYS : A quick press on the trigger will allow you to produce a mist and a slow press a dash.As opposed to pump sprays where you may need to prime for 10 times before using the spray, Home Decoor sprayer requires none of that. With just two quick trigger of the sprayer, the product will be ready to use. No need to pump again.


Purchase on Amazon at link below



No comments:

Post a Comment