Monday, June 15, 2015

100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule

                          100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule



I am just in love with Copper Mugs for Moscow Mule. They make the best drinks ever in my opinion. Your drink will be super cold and delicious like no other drink before. I think it's perfect for summertime. You can drink any type of drink in this copper mug. All your drinks will be frosty cold. Just make sure never to leave any drinks it in overnight and make sure you dry your mug after you hand wash it. I have learned that the hard way with using any copper mugs. I know if you're like me your going to want to take the best care of your copper mug for many years to come. I remember as a child my grandmother use to drink water in one before bed each night. I always remember asking if I could drink some water as well because it was so cold and delicious just made me want to drink it even more. 



  • PURE, SOLID COPPER - No nickel, tin, or steel! Our mugs are only PURE copper, as your mule deserves! Go for the real deal - get the full experience.
  • CLASSIC DESIGN - 16oz is the perfect size for a cocktail. This handcrafted mug is 3" wide by 4" tall without handle, 4.8" wide with handle. The handle is welded - no ugly rivets (LEAKS!). We use a FOOD-SAFE lacquer to help keep your mugs looking amazing!
  • ICEY ICE COLD - A real copper mug frosts up in seconds! These mugs get COLD - REALLY cold. Super refreshing with a Moscow Mule!

You can purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment