Monday, June 15, 2015

Eco Defense Mosquito Repellent Bracelet



   Eco Defense Mosquito Repellent Bracelet


If you're like me and love the outdoors but it doesn't love you back because of the nasty Mosquito. Then your going to love this product. It's great for keeping them away from you because apparently they don't like the scent of Citronella, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Mint Oils. These do have a strong smell of those ingredients. But you can enjoy the outdoors like I love to do. It's great to wear fishing, camping, gardening because those are the places that cause me the most discomfort. I can never enjoy myself. My husband never really has an issue with them biting him but I do. I now can go out and enjoy doing the things I love to do. 





  • ✔︎ NO MORE BITES - Stop getting attacked by mosquitoes every time you step foot outdoors. Eco Defense All Natural mosquito repellent bracelets are 100% guaranteed to help repel mosquitoes off.
  • ✔︎ ALL NATURAL - Eco Defense Mosquito Repellent Bracelet is infused with ALL NATURAL mosquito repellent oils; Citronella, Eucalyptus, Lavender, and Mint Oils provide long lasting protection without the dangers or typical mosquito repellents.
  • ✔︎ NO CHEMICALS OR SPRAYS - No DEET, No SPRAY, No Chemicals. Like All Eco Defense products our mosquito repellent bracelets are completely natural and safe. Safe for kids, adults, everyone in the family.
  • ✔︎ ENJOY THE OUTDOORS - Enjoy the outdoors again! Each pack contains 5 easily adjustable bracelets providing over 150 hours of protection!

You can purchase on Amazon at link below

No comments:

Post a Comment