Saturday, June 6, 2015

Multipurpose round pot holders




Recently I got to try the Multipurpose round pot holders. Wow this is awesome. It has multipurpose. I have used it on removing hot pots, sitting my hot pans on them. I have opened jars with them. Wow what a great idea. I really enjoy them and it comes in two great colors. Very well made and I just love it. I have a wood table in my kitchen so I hate to put anything on top of it but with these silicone pot holders I don't have to worry about it anymore. Just grab these and I am good to go. Great product and I highly recommend. 






  • ✔ 2 SILICONE PRATIPADS - Each set comes with 1 purple and 1 grey round pot holder
  • ✔ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Use it as a pot holder, trivet, jar opener or anywhere you need extra grip or exteme heat or cold protection
  • ✔ LIGHTWEIGHT & SUPERIOR HEAT PROTECTION - Unique honeycomb pattern decreases weight & evenly distributes heat to better protect your hands
  • ✔ SAFE TO USE IN ALL SITUATIONS - Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 446°F (-40°C to 230°C) perfect for use in an oven, microwave, or freezer

You can purchase on Amazon at link below
link to their website is below

No comments:

Post a Comment