Saturday, June 6, 2015

Orblue Pizza Dough Docker


     Orblue Pizza Dough Docker
Recently I got to try out the Orblue Pizza dough docker. I have never heard one until I got to try it out. I didn't know what to expect. But I do know when I make pizza's which is a lot that sometimes they do tend to come out with bubbles in the dough.  The roller is not only handy for making pizza but you can use it making pie crust which that would really help me cause seems like everytime I do a pie it has bubbles in the dough. But not anymore with this dough docker that will be a thing from the past. I rolled out my dough as  you can see in the video and then I rolled it over the dough. I wasn't sure how to correctly do it but that to me was while I prefer to do it. I would lightly roll it cause you could do too many. I learned with use that less is more. It worked great as you can see when the pizza came out there was no bubbles.










  • Pizza dough docker prevents dough blistering, resulting in a more enjoyable & tasty looking pizza
  • Pastry roller made from sturdy, high-impact plastic so it's built to provide a lifetime of use
  • Press helps minimize dough from rising, resulting in a more consistently even rising pizza crust
  • Our pizza making tool is easy to use - Just press & roll across entire area once on both sides
  • Make mouth-watering pizzas every time - It's a great addition to your pizza restaurant supplies

Order on Amazon at link below 


No comments:

Post a Comment