Monday, June 22, 2015

ViveSole Full Length Orthotics Plantar Series






My husband is on his feet a lot during certain times of the year when he is on the sales floor. He has to dress professional. His dress shoes kill his feet so bad. So I gave him these ViveSole Full Length Orthotics. He does suffer with Planters fasciitis. I was going to try them out but he is on his feet more than me. I have spurs in my achilles tendon's. I did try them for a day and I did feel they contour to your feet and helped give me support while I was walking.  But as you can see from statement above I gave them to my husband because he needed them more than I did because his dress shoes do hurt his feet while he is on the floor during business. So they work well in dress shoes and tennis shoes. I would think about any shoe would be fine with them. Just trim them to your length.  Good thing about me and my husband we have the exact same length so they worked perfect for him. They are thick and cushiony, well made and appear to last for a long time. Well constructed and do contour to your feet. Giving you support and comfort when you need it most in your feet. Because if your like me if your feet hurt everything does. It's good to know you can count on these ViveSole Orthotics to help you out in that area. 





Combat Foot Pain and Plantar Fasciitis

- Arch support provides necessary lift and stability
- Poron heel and forefoot cushions for impact absorption
- Podiatrist Designed



  • PLANTAR SERIES - VIVEsole Plantar Series Orthotics were created for Plantar Fasciitis treatment. The specific combination of arch-support and impact cushioning will help you find relief.
  • PROVEN PODIATRIST DESIGN - Designed by podiatrists to help you combat foot pain. Proven by thousands of satisfied customers who order repeat pairs.
  • ANTI-MICROBIAL - The fabric naturally repels bacteria allowing for long-term freshness and all-day wear.
  • VERSATILE FIT: Will fit any athletic shoe, boot, or dress shoe for both men and women. Can be trimmed for custom fit.

You can purchase at link below 

No comments:

Post a Comment